Cross-Border M&A: Why It Matters to You
The Fastest Way for Businesses to Gain Revenue Growth and Access to New Products, Customers and Channels
M&A today is a global matter. For many investors the world is open for business. New markets emerge daily in new fields driven by new technologies. In short, the planet has never been smaller. Tower’s experience and capability in international M&A is one of our greatest assets. We surpass other M&A advisory firms in identifying, engaging and positioning our client’s businesses to qualified international investors.
In today’s global economy, cross-border mergers and acquisitions is fundamental to the survival and continued growth of many international companies.
Our leadership team has accumulated significant experience in the field of international M&A. Increasingly, astute middle-market and large-cap companies look for acquisitions outside their home country. This allows them access to new markets for new product lines and new customer bases. In addition, overseas markets may represent compelling benefits such as access to international customers, intellectual property, lower cost manufacturing and distribution opportunities. Few advisors have our experience, international reach and market expertise.
Our Standard Sell-Side Services Include:
- Spending the time with you to ensure you understand the process thoroughly, mutually agree to strategy, timings and process procedures;
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of your business, latest industry trends, recent comparable transactions in your market, valuation parameters;
- Develop your bespoke Selling-Your-Business Roadmap;
- Identifying, researching and engaging global universe of strategic and financial buyers ;
- Creating professional and compelling marketing documents to position position your business effectively;
- Structuring and negotiating all elements of your sale; remaining fully involved during drafting of the definitive transaction documents;
- Assembling and coordinating other consultants as required (tax, legal, accounting, etc);
- Coordinating and closing transactions;